Mallory Park Circuit, Church Road, Kirkby Mallory, Leicestershire, LE9 7QE
ATW invite you to come down to Mallory Park to enjoy this great facility. No matter if you are training on your own, with friends, family, clubmates or part of a coached session.
This race circuit is the perfect venue for swim, cycle and run training with:
- an open-water swim lake with buoys marking out a variety of laps up to 700m
- a traffic-free cycle circuit on super-smooth tarmac
- plenty of open space for running including gravel trails, grass tracks and tarmac
- transition racking to practice those all-important transition skills
Due to the popularity of the sessions we are now holding two sessions per week (starting June 12th).
- Monday evenings will have a focus on children, families and beginners.
- Wednesday evenings will have a focus on faster, more experienced athletes.
Please select the session that is best suited to your abilities.
The sessions are held in the evenings at a pre-booked cost of £7 (discounts available to clubs), from 6pm til dusk
On the day bookings can be made for a £1 surcharge.
If you are a regular, you can purchase a monthly pass, saving you 25%. The monthly pass can only be purchased until the completion of the first session of the month.
The open-water swimming is suitable for anyone capable of swimming 100m competently. We will have a water-safety team on the water to keep you safe.
Under 16's must attend under the supervision of a competent adult.
We want to encourage families to use the facility, so Under 12's can attend for FREE on a Monday evening when accompanied by a fee-paying adult. The adult is required to closely supervise the child throughout the session. Be aware that there may be fast moving bikes on the track.
Free Car Parking available